Saturday, May 5, 2012

Some Instagram Photos

I thought I would post some of the photos I've been posting on Instagram over the last few weeks. I have been more deliberate about a daily post, there. Here's a visual survey of my life over the last 21 days. I'm afraid they are not in chronological order but rather alphabetical.



16th Birthday Girl Opening Presents at Maggiano's.








Claire looking at the Betsey Johnson bracelet I bought for her on Melrose Ave. in L.A.








Claire.








Claire as Renaissance Painting.








Edith Wharton's decaying home in Rhinebeck, New York.








George at my opening at George Lawson Gallery, L.A. with one of my pieces in the background.








Happy children at the Getty Center in L.A. I felt strangely close to my mom there, on the top of the hill.








Leaving New York, April 15th.








Ellis's gig with Nathan Tobin and The Toddlers at The Cat's Cradle, opening for Lost In The Trees.







My mom and her friends one weekend at a Catskill Mountain resort (not sure which one) in the 1940's.







Walking on 6th Avenue.







Coming Home From L.A. I







Coming Home From L.A. II







Self Portrait.







Shadow in Susan and Joel's apartment.







Early morning shadows in my house.







Claire's Heels On The Tub.

Trying to clean them before trying to sell them to a consignment store. She walked with them across a slightly muddy field at a wedding a few weeks ago, as we all did. It was a beautiful thing, that walk, though not for the shoes.







Stormy Weather







The Gig.







What Katie Did; store on Melrose Ave. (Katydid? Get it? Very clever....)







No comments:

Post a Comment