Thursday, May 24, 2012

Paris, Day II

Children on the Metro, on a field trip.







Paris out the Metro window.










Some pastries at Gerard Mulot, where Susan and I had a chocolate and macaron demonstration.











The twenty-three year old Maitre de Chocolat at Gerard Mulot.




Making chocolat.




Making the macarons.








The creme freche maker.




Our tour guide/translator, Emilie.



Making the creme freche.




Washing.





Susan's shadow in her old neighborhood.







Near Rue Daguerre, where Atelier 17, the print shop I worked in in the late 70's was.





Courtyard to the Louvre.

















Gericault's Raft of the Medusa, which I drew from weekly in 1975. I remembered it as much smaller. It's HUGE!



Susan photographing me photographing the Gericault.








Other sisters.





The Michelangelo Lounge.




Friends in Paris, with apologies to elin - much better photo of me than of her!


No comments:

Post a Comment