Friday, August 6, 2010

Drive to Sea Ranch

Taken me a few days but here are some photos from our drive up to Sea Ranch. We're in a new house this year; I think it's my favorite. Claire tells me I say that every year.

Crossing the Golden Gate...





































The WEST, or "I'm not in Chapel HIll anymore"...






































Seen in a mini mart on the way up...

























On the road to Highway 1...





































Now on Highway 1. Some trees; my favorite, of course, being a HighTree....



























































































Some animals...





















































There are folks on horseback in this one, in the middle.

Ellis, contemplating the Pacific...




















The hills, dry grass and boulders of Highway 1...



























































































Along the way...



















More trees...

























































Grove....





































Just outside the house we are renting...



















On our evening walk of the first day here...

No comments:

Post a Comment