Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Allen's been in California and I've been working every single waking hour on Alice, or one of the other shows, but mostly Alice. No time to market and cook. Very strange for me, as cooking, and hence marketing, have been something I so look forward to doing, particularly lately. I've been eating like a single person the last few days, mostly whole grain pasta in garlic oil and a salad, and going to Claire's favorite places, bringing home dinner for her. Last night it was Akai Hana, her all time favorite restaurant. I love that a Japanese restaurant is her favorite. Here are some photos from their garden, with night writing from the little sparkly lights on the fence...









































































No comments:

Post a Comment