Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Grids, and a Recap

4 months. I've not gone this long, ever, I don't think. A broken shoulder the day after the last post and a long recovery has kept me from posting.

Here are some grids from the last few years. Many from the last few weeks.
As always, click on any image to enlarge.
















































Faced






George Harrison






History of Film





History of Film II






History of Film III






Jardin des Plantes Merry-Go-Round






Jardin






Lady Gaga






Leaves






Visit With Bronzino





Mom






Afternoon Walk With Tin Tin






NY I






NY II






Silver Walk






Striped Trees I






Striped Trees II






Durham Truck






Paris Window







Golden Walk I






Golden Walk II






Golden Walk III






Golden Walk IV






Twin






Sheep






Chain






Window


No comments:

Post a Comment