Saturday, March 12, 2011

California in December

I've been looking through the photos I took over the holidays. I've been meaning to post these for a while. I guess better late than never applies here. First Claire, then Claire and Ellis, and the Lopez girls, Elisabeth and Margaret, all at Grandma's. Christmas cousins.

As always, click on individual photos for an enlargement.













now at Half Moon Bay, where we all drove in a caravan, (11 of us) for a day trip...





























Claire and Elisabeth "modeling" at the beach...

































with a few of just Claire, ones that I cropped from the double shots...










Now some other photos, one of Armando and a few of Ellis and Claire...












And then the ride back to Mary's.....













































No comments:

Post a Comment