Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Fall

I spent an hour this morning describing my fall and what all happened on the 24th at Cary Town Hall and the ensuing events, the surgery and bruising, adding photos of my mangled wrist, announcements for my show at George Lawson Gallery with the brilliant Ward Schumaker, the opening reception of which I will be missing, going to Physical Therapy in lieu of the plane flight I've had to cancel. I wrote, and added, all this, and then mistakenly closed the page before posting. Perhaps tomorrow I'll write it all again (slow process typing with one hand); perhaps not. For now, here is the web page announcement and one of the pieces of mine in the show.

http://visitor.benchmarkemail.com/c/v?e=9A900&c=A6AB&email=VIBa%2B9x%2Bzn1qwuyxOutHo5ulT6xCge7E&relid=D161D5FB

No comments:

Post a Comment