Sunday, July 8, 2018

Over/Time: Imaging Landscape

Once again, it has been a long time since I have posted. My exhibition, Over/Time: Imaging Landscape, opened last week at CAM Raleigh, and the images I posted here two years ago have gotten a new life in this exhibition - there is an entire wall of small crosses, printed onto metallic paper, and a long wall of two large crosses, 60" square, printed onto aluminum. There are a number of other pieces in the show. Here are some.

And here is the link to the video piece:

https://vimeo.com/278861054

I am indebted to Eric Gaard, Exhibitions Director at CAM, who, 16 months ago, saw something deep in my work and, along with Gab Smith, Director of CAM, offered me this exhibition.

And, as always, to George Lawson, who commissioned and showed many of these pieces in his gallery in San Francisco, my deepest thanks.

Here is the link to the LENSCRATCH feature about the show. Grateful to Aline Smithson who runs this amazing daily photo journal.

http://lenscratch.com/2018/07/tama-hochbaum/



































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment